Rowell Brokaw wins Colleague's Choice Award and 1st Place Commercial Award in 2013 AIA/SWO People's Choice Awards
The results of the annual People's Choice Awards were revealed this month. This year’s People’s Choice program drew 42 entrants across 7 categories. Rowell Brokaw entered 8 boards (see images at top of post) and was pleased to win a total of 3 awards in three different categories—1 first place, 1 third place and 1 colleagues' choice award.
Colleagues’ Choice Winners:
- Edwards Community Center, Rowell Brokaw Architects
- Bell + Funk, PIVOT Architecture
- Richardson Sports Headquarters, PIVOT Architecture
- LCC Downtown Campus, Robertson Sherwood Architects
People’s Choice Winners:
- 1st – First on Broadway Adaptive Re-Use, Rowell Brokaw Architects
- 3rd – Hult Center Lighting, Rowell Brokaw Architects
Visit AIA Southwestern Oregon's website to see all the 2013 entries and boards.