The foundation of our practice is our team of talented and dedicated individuals who are devoted to the idea that we can make a substantial contribution to the success of our clients. Our own success rests on our ability to attract and retain the talented members of our team. We work collaboratively; we value communication; we encourage intellectual curiosity; and we value design. There is no drama at Rowell Brokaw Architects, but there is a healthy sense of humor and perspective. If you believe you may be a good fit for our team, please contact us.
Please direct employment inquiries to email@example.com
Email a single pdf with resume, work history, references, and no more than 10 pages of project images. Brevity and clarity is preferred.
POSTED: 17 JANUARY 2017
Rowell Brokaw: Architecture, Design, Strategy.
We are a local, place-based firm seeking innovation and elegant design solutions in service of our client’s needs. In return, we seek to develop long-term partnerships for the betterment of our community. Our 18-person office includes 10 licensed architects and operates in an integrated studio environment. The expertise of our staff forms the basis of Rowell Brokaw’s reputation for providing creative, intelligent solutions and extraordinary attention to project goals.
We are seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join our office in Eugene, OR. The successful candidate will be creative, collaborative, attentive to detail, and committed to contributing excellent work in a dynamic work environment. This position requires a motivated, adaptable team player who can manage long-term projects as well as everyday and last-minute tasks. The ideal candidate will be comfortable contributing new ideas and creative solutions while also implementing marketing plans. Previous experience with design, architecture or construction fields is strongly desired. We will consider part-time employment for this position.
Typical work is a mix of independent tasks and team projects. The Marketing Coordinator directs the tracking, development, organization, and production of the firm’s proposals and marketing materials. These efforts include a significant amount of research, management, and outstanding writing skills.
Other typical duties include the coordination of day-to-day marketing tasks and special events, management of the firm’s marketing plan, brand management, digital media development and management, business development research, and writing and editing. The Marketing Coordinator will work directly with all levels of staff while developing materials. Excellent writing, editing and graphics skills are necessary to prepare interview materials, presentations, advertising, and other materials.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Primary point-of-contact for marketing issues
- Create and maintain marketing materials, including project cutsheets, qualifications, staff photos, staff resumes, and other collateral libraries
- Design, write, proof and finalize all outgoing documents including proposals, reports, client correspondence and other project-specific communications as assigned
- Manage timelines and team assignments for marketing projects and proposals
- Lead development and maintenance of digital and social media platforms
- Identify and track new business development opportunities via RFP/RFQ research and networking with existing teaming partners
- Assist with special projects
- Maintain database of client, subcontractor, and industry contacts
- Update and maintain proposal, business development and design awards calendar
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications/Journalism, Marketing, Design or relevant field
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Prior experience in the design, architecture or construction fields is desired
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Initiative and self-direction
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite CC—InDesign required
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Grace under pressure and an ability to manage others and work effectively under immediate and long-range timelines
- Previous experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram)
- Submit cover letter, resume, and portfolio or writing samples in pdf files less than 10mg to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com